Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jackson turns 2!


This year during FVAOH, we celebrated Jackson's 2nd birthday. I can't believe my baby is 2 - where did the time go?

I am so proud of my little boy. He is so spirited, loving, fun, and always has a smile on his face. My favorite thing about him is his laughter - and lucky for me, I get to hear it all the time. He has brought more joy into our home than I thought possible. I am so grateful for the past two years and can't wait to see what Year Three will bring!

Jackson's Elmo cake

We have been practicing how to blow out candles all year and the practice paid off! He actually got the candle out!


I think someone loved the cake!

Jackson loved his presents too!


Look at this special gift - My niece Macey painted this picture of Elmo for Jackson. Didn't she do a fabulous job! We are going to hang it up in his big boy room.

No comments:

Post a Comment