Friday, August 28, 2009

Nashville Visit

It's travel time again for Wesley! This time, he headed for two weeks to Armenia and the Republic of Georgia. Jackson and I made plans to travel up to Nashville for a week while he was gone. It was a blast! We spent all our time with family and had a great visit.
Here are some of the highlights of the trip:

Happy Birthday, Rebekah!
On Saturday Susan had Rebekah's 2nd birthday party. She was so cute and I think enjoyed all the attention - especially the presents.



Drubby, Joshua and Caleb spent the afternoon looking at the World Atlas. The boys love finding out where people have been so Drubby went through all the states and countries he had visited.

After the party, Susan's neighbors took the little ones over to their train room. Jackson loved seeing the model train and wearing the engineer hat

Harpeth Hills Picnic
Sunday afternoon, Emily and Ryan invited us to join them at the annual Harpeth Hills Church of Christ picnic. It was a perfect night for a picnic and we were able to see lots of familiar faces.

Part of the festivities was pony rides. I didn't know if Jackson would like that or not but we decided to try it out. Ryan was able to get him up on the horse for about 3 minutes but right before the ride began, Jackson wanted off! We did have a chance though to grab a picture!





Bubbles
For this visit, Jackson and I crashed at Emily and Ryan's new house. It is adorable! I love the floor plan and the yard - oh! I miss having a yard! It was so nice!


In their master bathroom they have a whirlpool tub. Emily and I thought it would be fun to let Jackson try out the bubbles. Well, this tub makes amazing bubbles. I have never seen so many!!







We did so much more but I didn't have my camera around for all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment