Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Jackson!

I can't believe my baby is 5! This seems like such a milestone. I am so proud of him and the happy little boy he is.

Weight: 36 lbs 4 oz
Height: 40 1/4 inches

Jackson's thoughts:
  • His best friends are: "Tucker and Sam"
  • His favorite food is: "Pop Tarts, Waffles and fruit - wait, not all of the fruit. Just strawberries, grapes, and oranges. Also, I like Peaches too"
  • His favorite movie is: "Star Wars (Clone Wars, #3 and #4)"
  • His favorite thing to do is: "play with Tucker and watch movies"
Mommy's thoughts:
  • He no longer naps but will rest and watch a movie while Philip (& Mommy!) nap.
  • Jackson still sleeps with Blankie & Patches and has added Patches #2 to the mix as well.
  • His imaginary friends, Boy and Johnny, are no more which makes me sad. They were such a constant to him but for the past several months, they only come up in coversation when I ask where they are (usually, they are in Disney World)
  • Jackson still loves imigination play such as playing Disney World, family, and Target. He and Philip play well together - most of the time - and he is SOOOOO excited about Elizabeth joining our family.
Jackson, you are such a joy and I am so honored that the Lord chose me to be your Mommy!  I love you, Angel!



No comments:

Post a Comment