Thursday, July 22, 2010

Solid Foods!

I can’t believe that Philip is already eating “real” food! We gave him his first taste of rice cereal on Tuesday, July 6 and today he started with green beans.

He loved the first bite of cereal but that doesn’t surprise me. This boy has been waiting to join us at the table for awhile! So far, he has preferred rice over oatmeal, and green beans over cereal. He loved the beans! Hopefully, we will have this success with all the vegetables!

First taste of Rice Cereal
7/6/10

First taste of vegtables (green beans)
7/22/10

This is not a face of dislike. Instead, it is a face of "why did you stop feeding me to take another picture!"

Not to be forgotten, Jackson wanted me to also take a picture of him eating his waffle and cantaloupe.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the face Philip is making in the last one of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is getting so big!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that last comment was from me :o)
    abby

    ReplyDelete