Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Picture Day!

Preschool pictures were today, and I worked so hard to find coordinating outfits for the boys out of clothes they already had. I finally found two things and was so excited to see the adorable pictures of each boy and then one of them together.

After school, Wesley called to say that Jackson did great with pictures, but they had a hard time with Philip. He didn’t get a solo picture taken and they don’t know if they were able to get a good one of them together.

Jackson got on the phone and said “Philip wouldn’t stop crying in the picture. I tried to sing Twinkle Twinkle but it didn’t work.”

Bless his heart, he tried!

Here are the final results:

There have been many times I have said "Oh, I lost it!" When I saw this picture, I really did. I sat in the car and cried and cried. I couldn't help it. It is the first picture I have seen of a little boy - not a toddler, infant, baby - but a boy. A growing, handsome, fun loving boy! He looks so good in the picture but it makes me realize he's growing up!

Just to see how much he is growing
Left - Spring 2011
Right - Fall 2010

Mrs. Mary's 3s Class
Top Row: Mrs. Mary, Hannah, Andrea, Isabell, & Justin
Bottom Row: Ethan, Mac, Skylar, John & Jackson

Poor Philip! You can tell he's been crying, but Jackson did a good job calming him down for this shot.

1 comment: