Thursday, December 29, 2011

Cell Phone Photos

Every now and then, I go through my texts and realize there are some cute pictures on my phone I have forgotten to share. Here is a sampling of the recent pictures:

This was a meal at Disney World that Philip and I did not get to go to.
Jackson and Wesley were in 7th Heaven. Jackson with a chocolate cookie for dinner and Wesley with all-you-can-eat crab legs!
I get several pictures every Tuesday from Wesley while I am at work. Here are some cute ones along with their message:
"Have a great day at work Mommy"

When asked if he wanted to ride, Philip said "Noooo..nooo.no.no.no"
We mooched off the two girls who were paying to ride
Flash went over to Emily and Ryan's house for a Thanksgiving treat. At first, he didn't know what to do with a dog on the couch, but he quickly learned it was okay around Maddie! 
"I'm not doing anything wrong!"
Last day of school 2011.
I had to work and Wesley had a last minute meeting so Jilli picked the boys up for us. They love it when Jilli comes to play! 

 
For a Christmas treat, Jackson's Sunday school class made Rainbow Bread. Here he is showing off his creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment