Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Trains!

Since most of the Bender crew arrived on Saturday, they all left on Tuesday morning. The four of us stayed until Wednesday. Jack and Lynne had taken the grandkids to see a train exhibit on Christmas Eve so Jack offered to take our boys Tuesday afternoon.

It was a beautiful display and I remembered all the train shows I went to growing up with my Papa. Papa is/was a huge train lover, and he would be so proud of his namesake. Jackson Drubby feel in love with the display and ran around looking over every detail until we had to pull him out and head home!

Gorgeous Display! 
I guess Jackson is around too much University of Georgia things because once he saw this UT train, he went crazy. He started yelling "Grammy! Grammy! It's Tennessee!" (I should point out that one: Grammy wasn't even there. And Two: we were in Knoxville on the University of Tennessee campus! What did he expect?!)
KD and Philip


I was on Jackson duty and Wesley was on Philip duty. I had the camera and sadly didn't take any of Jackson. Wesley had his phone and captured the above pictures with it.

That being said, I did capture this picture of Philip about to climb over the guard rail while Jack and Wesley carried on a conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment