Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

Wesley was out of town this weekend so Emily graciously agreed to come down and help me with the boys. It was a huge help! Though I am feeling better, I still don't feel great so it was nice to have someone around when I needed to rest. Jackson and Philip loved having Emily here - though Philip was a little sad Ry-Ry wasn't with her!

We hung out around the house, went to get Jackson's hair cut and watched movies. It really was a nice weekend.

Wesley and the boys bought Mother's Day cards for me and Jackson gave them to me Sunday morning. One was from Jackson; one from Philip; and one from Baby #3. I was surprised when I opened the one from the Baby....



Turns out, Jackson "Really Knows" baby #3 is a girl. He has been telling people there is a baby in mommy's tummy and it is a girl named Elizabeth. Several people have congratulated me on the news. I always respond - Have you talked to jackson? When they say, "yes", I make sure they realize we have not found out anything! I am excited to find out in July "what" we are having and for the first time, I don't really care (I really wanted boys the first two!) But...if #3 is not a girl, someone - other than me - is going to have to break it to Jackson! He will be so upset!


No comments:

Post a Comment