Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Macey!

Cole (my nephew), Macey, and Cali

Today is my niece's 11th birthday. Happy Birthday, Macey! For her birthday, she was able to get a new puppy, Cali.

Macey holds a special place in my heart. Wesley "used" her as bait to get me. He knew that once I met Macey, I would never leave him. It was true. I fell instantly in love with her (and him too!)

I have watched Macey grow over the past years into a beautiful young lady. She is so creative, funny, so smart, and will one day make the most amazing teacher.

Leanne and Macey - 2004


Leanne and Macey at Disney - 2005

Wesley and Macey - 2005

Macey, I love you and wish you the best birthday ever! Can't wait to see you next week.


PS. Since starting this blog, my brother-in-law and both of my sister-in-laws have celebrated birthdays. I wanted to give them a shout out today,too. Happy Belated Birthday, Ryan, Shannon, and Abby!







1 comment:

  1. Hi Leeanne!
    I have been lurking and reading your blog for a while now.
    You probably don't remember me, but I go to church with your in-laws. I told Jack he has to behave since I found your blog--if he doesn't behave I'll be one of the first to
    know! And I tell stuff!
    Seriously--I love reading about your little family.
    Alyson Rabren

    ReplyDelete