Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dancing with the Stars




I am a huge fan of Dancing with the Stars. For Christmas, Wesley gave me tickets to Dancing with the Stars - The Tour. YEAH!! My brother-in-law, Ryan, also got tickets for my sister who is a fan as well.

Emily and I went to the show two years ago, and really had a great time. We were both looking forward to tonight's performance, and we weren't disappointed! It was so much fun to be with our husbands (aren't they great for going with us!) and the seats were awesome. We were so close.


It was a great night and as always, got me in the mood for dancing!




Emily and Ryan at dinner



Here we are before the show




All four of us after the performance




Maybe some day they will ask us to come on the tour!
A girl can dream, can't she :)

No comments:

Post a Comment