Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Early Father's Day, Dad!

Last week, Wesley, Jackson, Flash and I traveled to Nashville. Wesley was asked to speak at a church camp Sunday - Thursday which worked out great since we had to be in Nashville anyways for my best friend Ashley's wedding.


One of the things I wanted to do while in Nashville was celebrate Father's Day with my Dad. For Mother's Day, we went out to eat with my Mom so we thought it would be fun to do the same with Dad. At first, he wanted to go to Longhorns for dinner, but after reviewing the Nashville Sounds baseball schedule, he decided that he would rather go to a ball game.


When we were all little, a regular treat would be going to a Sounds game with the family. I remember the games always being a lot of fun so I was very excited about spending time with my Dad at Greer Stadium.


We arrived a little early to grab a bite to eat in the restaurant. Our tastes have changed over the years and a hot dog and Coke from the concession stand didn't sound as appealing as once before!!





After dinner, we headed to our regular "cheap seats" behind first base.

It was a great game and I had so much fun with my sisters and Dad reliving an old childhood memory. Happy Father's Day, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment