Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Waugh's Wall

I just added a new Blog to my Blog list - Waughs Wall. This blog is written by the preacher, James Waugh, at Hillsboro Church of Christ in Nashville, TN. This is the congregation I grew up in and where my parents still go.

Though I usually don't mention it when I add a new Blog to my list (though I should because I love all my friends' blogs!) I had to give this one special attention.

If you have time, check it out. It is so encouraging and challenging at the same time. If you go back for a few weeks, you can see "Living It Dares." These are small little things he has encouraged the members of Hillsboro to incorporate into their daily lives. Pretty cool stuff!

Thanks, Mom, for sharing this blog with me. It is really worth the time to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment