Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Now introducing: Mr. and Mrs. Larmer!

Mr. and Mrs. Scott Larmer!

I have been looking forward to this past weekend for months. On Saturday, one of my best friends, Ashley, got married. It was a fabulous celebration and Wesley and I were so thrilled to be a part of it!

The festivities started on Friday morning with the Bridesmaid's luncheon at Tin Angel. Though this restaurant is a Nashville Hot-Spot, I had never been. It was so nice. We had a private room with plenty of room to mingle.

Friday afternoon was the rehearsal at Scarritt-Bennett. Since the rehearsal itself took no time at all, we had some time to kill before the dinner started. Two of the other bridesmaids, Erin and Erin, joined Wesley and me for a little pre-dinner treat - a cupcake at GiGi's. Yummy!
The rehearsal dinner was a Bar-B-Q at the Belle Meade Plantation's Carriage House. It was the perfect spot for the casual, fun dinner Scott and Ashley wanted.
Saturday was equally as relaxing - at least for me! Wesley was busying putting the final touches on the wedding ceremony (he was preforming the wedding) but I was able to just relax and enjoy the day. Emily even came over to do my hair - how nice!
We all arrived at the church around 3:30 and as Erin, Erin, Shannon, and I were getting ready for pictures, Ashley came out in her dress. WOW! She looked breathtaking! She found the perfect dress and looked absolutely amazing!
After the ceremony (which was great – I was so proud of Wesley!) we all headed to the Country Music Hall of Fame for the reception.

Let me tell you, Ashley and Scott know how to throw a great party! The food was fabulous! The room looked amazing! The music was great and Wesley and I danced all night long! We had such a great time!

The best part of the evening though was seeing the HUGE smiles on Ashley and Scott's faces. They were so happy to be married and I know they were able to enjoy the night. It was a special, wonderful evening, and I was so honored I was a part of it!

Leanne, Shannon, Ashley, Erin and Erin at the Bridesmaid's Luncheon


Leanne and the Bride-to-be at the rehearsal dinner.




Didn't Ashley look amazing!!

Leanne and Wesley before the wedding


Erin, Leanne, Ashley, Erin, and Shannon at the reception


Since Ashley and I have known each other since the 1st grade, she is like an extended member of my family. Everyone loves Ashley and they were so glad to be able to celebrate at the wedding with her and Scott.
Since it is rare that we are all together and dressed up, I made a big deal about getting this picture before the reception started. We all clean up pretty good, huh?


1 comment:

  1. Hey Leanne, I just found your blog! Jackson is adorable. So good to see pix of you guys! Our blog is thepolidors.blogspot.com

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete