Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girls Night Out

Katey, Priscilla, Kate, and Leanne
Last night I got together with three of my girlfriends for Girls Night Out. We get together most weeks with the kiddos but last night we went out solo. It was so nice.

We traveled down to the Perimeter Mall to dine at Maggiano’s. Oh Wow! It was delicious! We decided to order the Family Style meal and I have never seen so much food. Being pregnant, I even had an excuse to overeat and couldn’t finish all that was in front of me! At the end of the meal, we split the extras and each walked out with a bag full of take home containers.

It is always so much fun to spend time with these girls and remember we are more than just mothers to cute little toddlers :-)

Leaving with all the extra food.

Two pieces of this chocolate cake were delivered to our table (along with Creme Brulee) at the end of the meal. I think we ate three bites of it and packed the rest up!


No comments:

Post a Comment