Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

We were so glad to be able to spend Father’s Day in Knoxville. It had been too long since we had been to K-Town, and a nice relaxing weekend with Jack and Lynne was the perfect way to celebrate with Wesley!

Sadly, my camera died as soon as we pulled into the driveway, but thanks to cell phones, I was able to get a few shots of the weekend.

Saturday morning, Jackson, Lynne and I traveled to the Farmer’s Market. I love fresh produce in the summer and enjoyed looking around at the different booths. One lady was there with her violins and let the kids try. The first time around, Jackson looked but would not touch. Then, I caught him staring off at the display and asked if he wanted to try. He said, “Yes!”

Very three-year-old little boy: Jackson had just devoured a chocolate chip cookie before he wanted to play. He walked over to the lady with chocolate all over his mouth and asked to play.
She looked at him, looked at her violin and said, "well, let's get you cleaned off first!"
Whoops..I didn't think that playing a violin would require a clean mouth...my bad!

Sunday afternoon while Philip napped, Jackson, Jack and Wesley went out on the boat. It really was the perfect way for both Wesley and KD to celebrate Father’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment