Sunday, June 26, 2011

Here's to 9 great years!

One of Wesley’s coworkers, Nancy, offered us two tickets to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Fox. WHOO HOO!! That play is one of our favorites and it was going on the weekend after our anniversary. Happy anniversary to us!

We secured a sitter (thanks, Jilli!) and make plans for dinner and the show. Though it is not one of Wesley’s favorites, he let me pick, and I chose Melting Pot. I love the experience of that place!

We had a delicious dinner and absolutely AMAZING seats for the performance. Four rows back, center stage! The performance was awesome. We know all the songs and sang along. One of the performers, a little girl, looked so familiar, and during the last song, I realized how I knew her. She does homeschool with my neighbor and stared in the Christmas play Jackson and I went to in December. Cumming, GA has a star!!

Thanks, Wesley, for a wonderful night out and 9 great years!


Enjoying the fondue!
(We had cheese, salads, and entrees. I had a coupon (of course) so it was a great meal at a great price!)

Wesley showing off the BEAUTIFUL Fox!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    I can't believe it has been 9 years!
    We love you!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete