Monday, June 6, 2011

Mommy/Son Date Night

Jackson was a real trooper last week. Wesley was gone with Mission: ATL and Philip had been very sick. Jackson was so patient as we stayed inside for most of the weekend nursing Philip back to normal.

Tonight, I asked Wesley if I could get away with Jackson and enjoy some one-on-one time with him. Wesley was all for it. I let Jackson decide what we would do, and he picked the food court and the train (I could have guessed that!) We had so much fun and came home with far more presents than we should have, but I figured I needed to treat my date to a few new things!

Thanks, J, for a great night out!

Mommy and her adorable date!

Please, Mr. Conductor, can you please get off the phone to take my son's money??

Riding the train all by himself - such a big boy!!

I let him ride the train by himself but didn't let him get out of my sight. I walked behind the train all around the mall (taking pictures as I went. I probably looked odd!)

We even splurged and rode the rides by the train

Dinner at Chick-fil-a...a Chicken Hamburger, french fries, and a chocolate milk. Real treat for him!

(Take a good look at the boo-boo on his head! Whoops! He feel in the church parking lot the day before)

No comments:

Post a Comment