Monday, October 10, 2011

Random Photos

Miss Morgan: Over the past several weeks, our neighbor has been coming over every Monday & Thursday night to play. Jackson and Philip LOVE Miss Morgan! She gets out in the backyard and they can play for hours.

Wesley and I love Miss Morgan too because when she comes over, we can actually stay inside and get some things done...or on more than one occasion, read a magazine!

Philip, Miss Morgan, and Jackson

Playing Disney World in the dirt

Playing Disney World inside.
Here they are driving the monorail.

Mommy had to get on the monorail and get a "card"

My little angel!

And My Little Love Bug!

I know he will kill me one day for posting this picture but for now, I will chuckle and enjoy!
Here's Jackson wearing his Awana Cubbie mask in his pjs and my boots!
You should have seen him dancing in this get-up! Too funny!

And speaking of Dancing - I learned of a new dance class for boys in Cumming. I thought it would be perfect for Jackson so I asked him if he wanted to take dance lessons.
His first response: "Mommy, I know how to dance!"
Me: No, Jackson, do you want to be in a dance class?
Second Response: "No, Mommy, I just want to dance when I want to dance!"

For our Disney trip, we borrowed bikes from my friend Priscilla. Before we returned them, Wesley decided to take advantage of this free mode of transportation and took the boys for Pizza! I was going out on a Girl's Night Out and he, Philip, and Jackson rode up to CiCi's!



Sunday Morning Pancake Breakfast
They started construction on the lot next to the boys' preschool. One afternoon, we pulled over in the parking lot and watched the Giant Excavator work!


While Wesley and Philip were away, I painted our hall bathroom. Ever since I saw this beautiful purple color in my cousin Lynn's bathroom, I knew I wanted to use it in our house.

Our new purple hall bathroom!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the bathroom.
    How sweet Morgan plays so well with the boys.

    ReplyDelete