Friday, October 14, 2011

We're going to the Zoo!

We traveled to the Zoo today with our friends Lisa, Ryan, and Jake. We had such a great time. It was the PERFECT zoo weather - Perfect! The boys had fun and I enjoyed spending the day with Lisa. 

Jackson has an amazing memory and before we arrived at the zoo, he was talking about seeing the zebras, giraffes, and ostriches. I had no idea they were all in the same exhibit but he did! He loved seeing these beautiful animals. 

We were also able to see the baby giraffes, pandas, baby tiger cubs, lions and bears (oh my!)

Jackson did not want to stop to smile - he just wanted to go!
Philip spent most of the day in the stroller but at the Petting Zoo...actually, it is now called the Contact Area...he got out and ran around. Doesn't he look like such a big boy?!
I don't know what got into Jackson. He won't even get this close to Flashers but he was all about petting the goats! 
So this is a bad picture, but I had to include it. The goat in the background (and below with Ryan) went crazy for a moment and scared Philip (and me!) He was so attached to my hip after that incident that I didn't even have to hold him! His legs were VERY secure around my hip!!!
The goat didn't bother Ryan - he actually followed him around the fence stopping only to...
Let him pose with the UT hat!

Ryan and Jackson and that crazy goat

Cute Family!
Jake, Lisa, and Ryan

Ryan and Jackson got the best seat on the train - the caboose!

Smile!

Philip enjoying the drums on the awesome zoo playground!  
Driving the bus

No comments:

Post a Comment