Sunday, November 4, 2012

4th Annual Friendsgiving!

Tonight was the 4th annual Friendsgiving with our dear friends here in Cumming. This has become my favorite tradition!

Usually, Kate hosts this dinner the Sunday before Thanksgiving but due to Elizabeth's upcoming due date of the Saturday before Thanksgiving, we decided to have the event 2 weeks early. It was actually really nice to do it early because it kicked off the holiday season!

Here are some pictures from the night:

We had more food than ever! 



My favorite item this year - strawberry pretzel salad! 

BEAUTIFUL table!
This year, we were one couple down. Priscilla and Todd moved to North Carolina last December so they were not able to join us. Usually, we split up the men and women but since there were only 8 adults, Kate set one table for us all! It was so nice to sit together and celebrate this annual tradition.
With the adults all together in the dining room, the kids had run of the kitchen. Kate had butcher paper on the table and crayons. The kids loved it!
(Tucker, Jackson, Philip, Addie, Alayna, Sam, Isabelle, and Jack)
I really wanted a family shot of us but the boys were playing so well, we didn't bother them.
I am glad it worked out that way because I love this picture of Wesley, Elizabeth and me!
Todd thought we needed a "prom shot" to show best show off our bundle.
I love these girls!
Thanks to Tucker, we got our first group shot!
Ashley & Todd
Katey & Waylon
Leanne & Wesley
Kate & Ben & Jack
By the end of the night, I felt every bit of 38 weeks pregnant! I was so tired, achy and I felt HUGE!!! The above pictures prove the huge part - she is really growing these day!


No comments:

Post a Comment