Monday, November 5, 2012

Mani/Pedi!

Today I got pampered!

Edith called and offered a pre-baby gift of an afternoon out, and I enjoyed her gift today. We went to her usual place and I was treated to a manicure and pedicure by the same nice lady who did my nails before Philip was born. This time, instead of blue, I came home with hot pink toes with a little glitter mixed in for fun!


It was a great afternoon. The mani/pedi was wonderful but it was also so nice to catch up with Edith! It had been too long since we had caught up on life without the boys around. She and Larry are so dear to our family and it was nice to spend the afternoon with her!

Thanks, Edith, for the special treat!



After the manicure, we stopped by Harry's to pick up dinner for Edith and Larry and she 





No comments:

Post a Comment