Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Word Answers

My friend, Abigail, sent this to me via e-mail, but I thought I would respond on the blog! Here are my One Word Answers:

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? Wes
3. Your job? Mommy
4. Shoes you're wearing? none
5. Your father? Jon
6. Your favorite thing? Jackson
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your favorite drink? Coke
9. Your dream/goal? Heaven
10. The room you're in? Kitchen
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Church
14. What you're not? Punctual
15. Muffins? Homemade
16. One of your wish list items? DustBuster
17. Where did you grow up? Brentwood
18. The last thing you did? Emailed
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pet? Flash
22. Your computer? On
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Productive
25. Missing Someone? Family
26. Your car? Comfortable
27. Something you're not wearing? Makeup
28. Favorite Store? Kohls
29. Your summer? hot
30. Your favorite color? Yellow
31. Last time you laughed? Today
32. Last time you cried? Yesterday
33. Who will re-post this? Erin
34. Four places I go over and over
  • Publix
  • Church
  • YMCA
  • Home

35. Four of my favorite foods:

  • tacos
  • pizza
  • Spaghetti
  • Cheesecake

37. Four places I would rather be right now?

  • Cruise
  • Napping
  • Movies
  • Disney

So that's me in a nut-shell. If you haven't done this, it is harder than you think. Why not try it and make sure to send it to me!!

1 comment:

  1. My comments:

    1. You may know your phone is in your purse, but is it charged?

    2. You're becoming pretty punctual with Jackson

    3. And what were you laughing at today, I want to be included :0)

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete