Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Birthday Fun!

I love birthdays! I love having a day when it's truly all about me :) I love the cards, the phone calls from family and friends, and the endless "Happy Birthday" posts on Facebook. I was spoiled with fun gifts from my family and in-laws.

When Wesley asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I asked for a homemade dinner, time to watch Dancing with the Stars together and to go do something as a family.

Wesley got home early from work yesterday so we could go as a family to Catch Air. It was so much fun! I loved watching Jackson have fun with his dad, and secretly, I really enjoyed the giant slides too :) We had a great time.


Mommy and Jackson on the slide


Dad and Jackson on the slide


After a few times down with Mom and Dad, we decided to see if Jackson would like going down by himself. He loved it!! After a few solo runs, I tried to get him to go back down with him. He looked up at me and said "No No No No No" I guess he was having more fun without me!




After Catch Air, I opened a present from Jackson and Wesley. SURPRISE! Wesley arranged for a special weekend get-away. We had plans for Emily and Ryan to come visit in a couple of weeks. Though I thought we would spend the weekend at the house, Wesley had a different idea.

He worked it out for the five of us to go up to Blue Ridge, GA! We will go up on Saturday for a day of shopping, eating, and...another surprise for Emily and me: a massage!!! YEAH! It will be a fun weekend. I can't wait!

Thanks Wesley for making my birthday extra special! I loved the time with you and Jackson, the delicious dinner, and the wonderful surprise!


Wesley and his wonderful dinner!


Next year: The Big 3-0!!!

1 comment:

  1. No one deserves an exceptional birthday more than you.

    love you,

    wes

    ReplyDelete