Friday, March 6, 2009

A post for Mimi, Grammy, and Net

We are a traveling family. I calculated that out of the 19 months Jackson has been alive, we have been out of the town for 12 of them. Though we love seeing our friends and family in Tennessee, that's a lot of time on the road.

I decided that February and March would be no-travel months for Jackson and me. With Jackson's swim lessons it was a great time to stay in. We have had a great time being with GA friends and spending time at home. I know though that it is hard for my mom, grandmother, and Wesley's mom to be away from Jackson so I thought I would share a couple of pictures and a little video that only a grandmother (and great-grandmother) would love .

We love you, Mimi, Grammy, and Net! See you soon!



Jackson enjoying a Do-Si-Do after dinner tonight!

Boys will be boys!

Jackson loves playing with this puppy dog. When you push his paw, he plays music, and Jackson loves to dance! Check out his moves.

Watch closely. As he dances his way to the fireplace, he makes sure to point out that it is "hot."

1 comment:

  1. He is going to be a Dancing With the Stars champion one day.

    ReplyDelete