Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls Night Out

It is so good to go out with the girls!

Tonight, Kate, Katey, Ashley and I went to paint pottery in Alpharetta. The place - All Fired Up - reminded me of the place in Green Hills we used to go to in college. We brought dinner and enjoyed spending 2 hours chatting and painting. It was a lot of fun and I am happy with how my "artwork" turned out.

Honestly though, just as fun and exciting as being with the girls was figuring out where I was going to stop to pick up dinner. It sounds simple, but when a 3-year-old's taste buds usually limit you to Chick-fil-a and McDonalds being able to decide what I wanted was a special treat. I agonized over the decision because who knows how long it will be until I get to think of only me when eating out (who knew my lunch break would be a (very little) thing I miss about working at an office full time!)

My choice: Qdoba. It was a good choice for two reasons: One, it tasted yummy, and two, Jackson would have hated it :-)

Here's my finished work- salt and pepper shakers

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love it when I get to pick my own dinner...and it's not from McD's or CFA!!!

    ReplyDelete