Friday, August 13, 2010

Mall with Minutha

This morning Wesley, Jackson, Philip and I met up with Minutha at the NorthPoint Mall. Minutha was one of the first teens we met when we moved to Alpharetta, and we have stayed very close even as she has moved onto college. In fact, she is about to start her fourth year at Georgia.

During the Spring semester, Minutha interned at Disney World and Wesley, Jackson and my father-in-law Jack went to visit. Jackson fell in love with Miss Minutha and was so excited about seeing her this morning.

When I asked if he wanted Mommy, Da Da or Minutha to take him on the carousel, he didn't skip a beat when he replied "Mi-new-pha" It was very sweet! I love for Jackson to be around great role models like Minutha. She is a beautiful young lady and I am so thankful she loves my boys so much!

Jackson and Mini!

1 comment:

  1. I had the most wonderful time with all of you and absolutely loved getting Jackson up on one of the animals! A great memory for the books :) Need to plan another get together soon!

    -Minutha

    ReplyDelete