Monday, January 24, 2011

More Jacksonisms

  • Friday, we played Disney World and he wanted to go ride “Funder Fountain” (Thunder Mountain) and have his picture taken


Weeeee...

(see the Disney map beside him? He goes all out when he plays these days!)

  • “Mommy, I am going to have a ‘bless you’ in my nose” (a sneeze)
  • Overheard singing: Someone’s in the kitchen with Dinah. someone’s in the kitchen I know oh oh. Someone’s in the kitchen with Dinah….scrubbing on the old band joke
  • He was playing with his grocery cart and wanted to get to the kitchen. I was blocking his path so he said, “Excuse me, Sweetie, I need to get by.”
  • This was told to me by his school teacher, Mrs. Mary:
Mrs. Mary: Jackson, you need to listen

Jackson: I can't. My listening ears are in Philip’s pocket

(at least we now know where they are!)

No comments:

Post a Comment