Saturday, January 15, 2011

We finally left the house!

Once Friday came around, we were all ready to get out of the house. Wesley had an appointment downtown and left around 9:00. The boys and I were heading to the mall for an outing and were getting ready when Wesley called.

The streets were still icy! He couldn’t believe it. Traffic was so slow and backed up, he was turning around. He knew we were headed to Alpharetta and volunteered to take us.

That was fine by me – I was fine not driving around just yet!

We met up with Kate and her boys for lunch and a ride on the carousel.

Kate offered to take the older boys on the carousel and I watched the little guys.

Philip enjoyed a little reading...

And Jack just smiled. This kid has had his picture taken more than once! When I pulled out my camera, he just struck a pose.
Soo adorable!

Sam, Jackson and Kate on the carosel.
They started out safe on the stationary seat, but midway through the ride...

Jackson wanted on the horse. Kate helped him up while...

Sam continued the ride from the seat.

Brothers and Friends!

Wesley was working at a nearby table so I asked him to snap a picture of the 6 of us. At least we are all in it!

After the carousel, I talked Kate and Sam into riding the train with Jackson and me. Wesley watched the littlest ones while we climbed in. We were about to take off when we spotted our friend Priscilla and her daughter Addison joined us for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment