Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oh No!

Last Wednesday, after the library, I had a little work I needed to do. I sat down at the computer, and Philip was playing behind me. All of a sudden, he said "Ni-Night." and left.

I thought it was weird, but let him go wonder. The only thing in the house I really worry about is Jackson's bunk bed, and I had already taken down the ladder to the top bunk.

After a few minutes, when he didn't come back, I went looking for him...and much to my alarm, here's where I found him!


AHHH!!! I calmed down (went and grabbed my camera) and wondered how he did that. As you can see in the picture below, he is sitting on the ladder! How did he get up there???



I helped him down and then asked him to get back up. I watched in AWE as he went to the side of the bed, and pulled himself up using his strengthen and these black rails. 


I watched him do it three times and then put the ladder down. I had him go up and down it. Once I felt "comfortable" with his using the ladder, I made the decision that the ladder will stay down from now on. I would rather have him going up and down it then monkeying himself up the side. That can't be safe!

Oh man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment