Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Guests

A few weeks ago, my good friend Erin e-mailed me saying she and her husband Daniel were heading to Atlanta for some shopping (go Ikea!). I was so excited to learn they would be around and quickly replied that they had to stay with us! Yay!

It had been way too long since we had been together and we had lots of catching up to do!!!

They came in Friday night and left early Monday. Every night we stayed up way too late talking and laughing! It was so good to be with Erin and Daniel.

They left little Elizabeth with Daniel's parents so I made them promise they would be back soon with her. I know Jackson, Philip and Elizabeth will be great friends! And...with little Benjamin on the way, soon there will be even more to love!

I love Erin and Daniel and I am so glad they were able to come stay!! Can't wait until next time!

Erin and Daniel
(and baby Benjamin coming REALLY soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment