Friday, June 8, 2012

Jackson's dream about the baby

So Jackson has told me that he "has seen" Baby Elizabeth in his dreams. He mentioned it again today, so I asked him more about this.

He said Elizabeth was coming out of his playroom into his eyes. She had brown hair and was wearing a red apron. When I asked him to retell this to Wesley, he said it again word-for-word.

We have 4 more weeks until we find out "what" this baby is, but it is so neat to hear Jackson talk so confidently about what he believes is his baby sister.

After describing her, he said, "Now, Mommy, when you see her at the doctor I can't hold her, but when she comes home, I can, right?" I told him that was right and that he could even hold the baby at the hospital if he wanted.

He quickly told me that he didn't want to hold anyone at the hospital, he just wanted to push all the buttons. It has been over 2 years since he was at the hospital when Philip was born, but he still remembers getting on the hospital bed and pushing the buttons! I guess we can make that happen again!

Then poor Philip piped up saying "My hold baby?" to which I quickly responded "No!" I don't think we will let Philip hold the baby unsupervised any time soon! Sorry, Buddy, you are just a little too scattered for that right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment