Friday, September 14, 2012

Emily and Ryan's BIG news!!

Wesley and I are so excited - we are going to have a new nephew/niece!!

Emily and Ryan spilled the beans a few weeks ago that they are expecting and we couldn't be more excited! They will make fabulous parents and (selfishly) I am excited Elizabeth will have a cousin close in age!!!

Emily, Susan and I all play a game on our Phones/IPads called DrawSomething. We are little addicted to it so Emily took the opportunity to share the news through it.

Here's how the game words: You draw an image on your device and send it to your opponent. Then, the opponent "watches" as you draw out the clue.

Here is the clue I got from Emily:


I was so excited and shocked, I just started screaming. Poor Philip didn't know what to do with me! I called Emily (still screaming) to let her know how happy we were!

YAY!!! We can't wait to welcome this baby to our family in March!


No comments:

Post a Comment