Friday, September 28, 2012

Eric Church

Wesley found a Country Music special on TV last week and taped it for me. I forgot about it and just got around to watching it with the boys.

About halfway through, I could tell Philip and Jackson were really interested in the performances - especially when it was a song they knew....and sadly, they knew most of them!

Their favorite was Eric Church's Springsteen. They jumped up on the coffee table and started dancing along.

Then, Jackson asked for me to pause it. He returned with 2 guitars. He put his in an unusual place and then helped Philip do the same. It took me awhile to realize what he was doing.



I restarted the song, and took notice of what he was mimicking. Can you see Eric Church in the frame below playing the piano with his guitar turned to the back?


They notice everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment