Sunday, February 22, 2009

It pays to know a juggler :)

Last week, Wesley attended a retreat for the full-time YMCA staff. As part of the retreat they talked about how to juggle all that goes on within a non-profit organization especially in this economic time. To drive home the point, they had a juggling contest, and Wesley won!! His prize: tickets to the Ringling Brothers circus! 

The circus was last night and since I had a previous commitment with 3 of my girlfriends, Wesley, Jackson, and my father-in law Jack headed to the circus with our friend Todd and his son Tucker. 

We didn’t know how the two little ones would do, but turns out, they both loved it! We all thought the boys would be downtown for a little while. There was no way they would stay for the entire show – WRONG! Wesley, Jack and Jackson didn’t get home until 10:30.  My Girls-Night-Out was even over before then! Kinda sad when your 19-month old stays out later than you!!!

Anyways, they had a great time and it was so fun to see all the pictures from Jackson’s first circus! 

   

Jackson and Dad

Jackson and KD

Three generations of Bender Boys!


I love my friend, Tucker!


Look at those smiles!



Jackson clapping - Even though you can't see his face, I can tell he is smiling! (a mother just knows!)

No comments:

Post a Comment