Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life

At first I was going to name this post - Random Photos.
Then I realized, these pictures aren't random - they are life!!

Philip relaxing in his bouncy chair with his "I'm a YMCA kid" shirt on

Having fun!

Jackson loves to touch Philip's head.

Outside play time with Dad



Philip and Flash looking on wishing they could play too

Wesley sent me this picture while I was out with some girlfriends the other night.
My only question "Why?"
His response "He's a boy."
Still I have to wonder "Why?"

Jackson has a unusual fascination with buses and trash trucks. As far as trash trucks go, he desperately wants to see a purple trash truck. He is constantly asking for me to find one on the road when we are out driving. (If anyone knows where we might get a purple toy trash truck, please let me know!)

As for buses, he loves finding school buses of every size (and color!). In preparation for a YMCA event, Wesley had to get a bus to transport some kids. He thought it would be fun to surprise Jackson by bringing it home. What a treat! He and Wesley took a few laps around the subdivision and then Jackson requested that Philip and Mommy join them. We strapped Philip's car seat in and enjoyed a few more trips around the house. Oh, the little things that will entertain a little one!




2 comments:

  1. How fun! J & C will be jealous of the bus ride! Good luck looking for the purple trash truck :)
    I laughed out loud at the curiosity picutre. I, too, asked why?????????

    ReplyDelete