Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Two Months

I can't believe our little Philip is two months old. The time is flying by!

Here are his "stats"

12 lbs 11 oz
(50% percentile)

24.5 inches long
(90% percentile)

Philip is such a great little boy and I have enjoyed watching his personality develop over the past several weeks. He is still the calm, sweet boy I knew inside of me. He is so laid back and goes with the flow. Now, he has his moments - usually when he is tired, but he is so easy going...guess he has to be with a two year old running around him all day long!

His first smile happened this month. Of all places, it happened at the doctor's office after his shots. I didn't think he would be smiling after that, but that is when I saw his first precious, toothless, grin. I am so thankful for camera phones!





The smiles continued later that night at Chick-fil-a



Here are some other shots of Philip at 2 months:


No comments:

Post a Comment