Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cutie Pie Contest

UPDATE: Philip's picture didn't get the most votes, but that doesn't mean he didn't win the Cutie Pie award in my book!!


Last week we had Philip's 4 month pictures made. We used Tucker Photography in Nashville, and they did a great job. Though I didn't know it at the time, Tucker Photography runs a Cutie Pie contest with pictures from recent sessions. This week, Philip's picture is in the contest.

If you are on Facebook, please help Philip win :-)

It's easy to vote.

Just "Like" Tucker Photography and place your vote by commenting on Philip's picture. His adorable smile is captured in the second photo in Tucker's recent album. Make sure you use the words "Tucker Photography" in your comment to make your vote count.

Thanks so much and I will let you know if he wins!

** If you can't find Tucker Photography, go to my page and I have more information about the contest there.

No comments:

Post a Comment