Monday, June 7, 2010

Philip is 4 months old!

This has been a great month. I have seen the most growth in Philip over the past several weeks. He has really started smiling, laughing and developing his own beautiful personality, and let me tell you, I am in love!

He is such a joy and is a laid back, lovable child. His sweetness really comes through when I am dealing with his rambunctious three-year-old brother. Usually he just chills out and lets me go the direction Jackson is pulling me.

Jackson has really taken an interest in him the past few weeks as well. He is so ready for Philip to start playing with him!

We went to the doctor for his 4 month check-up and here are his "stats." Looks like he is built like his Dada!

16 lbs 6 oz (75 percentile)

27 inches (96 percentile)



When Philip gets happy, he puts his entire face into an open mouth grin. (Though it looks less like a grin and more like he is "roaring" in this picture!)

In my opinion, he is such a beautiful baby!
Look at that chubby foot
Sweet hand

This picture really doesn't do justice to how large his thighs are! The rolls keep going and going and going...

4 months

Big boy!
I like to get a comparison shot of the boys, and Jackson really wanted to take the picture in the crib. Whatever! I don't think it will be long before Philip catches up (and passes) Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment