Thursday, September 1, 2011

Frosty the Snowman

I received an e-mail from my friend Sue of a picture taken way back! I believe it was 2000. This is Forrest, Brooks and Jessica with "Frosty" aka Wesley!  For several years, our social clubs at Lipscomb would help out with a Christmas party and somehow Wesley got recruited to be Frosty.

Now, missing from this picture is Olivia who would have been about 18 months. Even though she knew Wesley, she would have nothing to do with Frosty.

Fast forward two years to our wedding. This family held a special place in my heart and I asked Jessica and Brooks to help pass out programs. The whole clan was there to witness "The Babysitter" (aka Me!) get married.

I guess Sue forgot to put it all together for four-year-old Olivia because as Wesley stood in position up front and I walked down the aisle, Olivia turned to Sue and said "Frosty is marrying The Babysitter!"
Sue said it was her "Ahh Ha" moment of figuring out why there we all there in the first place!

Love you Richardson family!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment