Friday, September 9, 2011

Lunch with Mrs. Patricia

Today for lunch we headed to McDonalds to have lunch with Mrs. Patricia. The boys love seeing her - probably because she always has treats-- and I love catching up with her. She is such a special friend, and I really treasure our time together.

She brought Jackson his birthday gift, and it could not have been a more perfect gift. It was a HUGE semi-truck that opens on both sides to store his cars. He loved it! In fact, when we got home and headed up to rest, he took it with him. As he was walking up the stairs, he turned to me and said "Mommy, this is exactly the one I wanted. Look, it even has fire it!" (flames painted on the side)

Thanks, Patricia, for meeting us and for spoiling my two babies!

Side note: She asked if it was okay that she spoiled Jackson and Philip. I said "Absolutely" You only spoil those you love and it means the world to me that she loves my boys so very much!! We are blessed to have a friend like her!

Jackson drove his new car all around the McDonald's playground

He even let Philip play! 

And he took it for a ride!

Oh...My Little Love Bug!
Jackson got "stuck" so I had to go get him. Philip followed behind me and we were all up VERY high! So glad no one else was around when I made my not-so-graceful decent down!

Mrs. Patricia and Philip
Best Buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment