Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday Lunch with "Ms. Tricia"

Today was our birthday celebration with Patricia (or as Jackson says "Ms. Tricia") We met up at McDonalds and the birthday boy...and his brother!!...were showered with gifts.

Patricia is so talented and I am always amazed at her work. Look what she made the boys. Perfect gifts!

UT Elephant pillow
A few months ago, she asked me what Philip really likes and I said animals. She asked which animal was his favorite and here's what she made when I said Elephant!





And Jackson could not be left out so she made him a trash truck/dump truck!!! He loved it!!!! 
She also made cupcakes topped with Philip's favorite - lollipops! 
He opened and tried them all!

 

Brothers!
Attempting to open another lollipop!






Pirate Jackson! 

Philip loved it when I refilled for some Sprite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment