Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl

Two years ago, we celebrated the SuperBowl at Northside Hospital! Last year, we celebrated at Mr. Philip's One-Year birthday. This year, we celebrated in style at Kate and Ben's!

Kate, went all out decorating the house and everyone brought yummy, yummy treats! I haven't eaten so much in ages!

Here are some pictures:
The table with some of the food on it!
See the table covering Kate made?
I can't imagine it going through my head "Hum, I don't have anything for the table. I guess I will just MAKE  a football field!" She's amazing!


Kristy and Sean brought wings - Yummy!

Allison and Miss Evelyn

 Miss Lydia wanted to take some pictures so I let her snap away:

Smile!
Chuck


Ben 
Sean

Leanne

Such a cutie!!
Jack

Lydia, Audrey, Philip and Jackson

Jack, Kieran, Evelyn, and Philip

Jackson, Lydia, Philip and Audrey

Philip found Sam's Buzz LightYear glove and liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment