Thursday, February 9, 2012

Philip's Birthday Party

On of my strengths as a mom is not advance thinking of birthday parties for my boys. I usually throw Jackson's together in two weeks. Luckily for me, all he cares about is playing with his friends so a party at home with his buddies is all he desires.

I decided this year for Philip, we would have a real party with his friends! Thanks so Pinterest - my new time-wasting obsession - I planned a Sesame Street party.

I saw some invitations on the internet and duplicated them for Philip:


Wesley and I decorated Tuesday night and were all ready for the party Wednesday morning. We dropped Jackson off at school (this party was going to be ALL about Philip!) and waited on his little friends to join us.
Take home bags I made for the kids
Philip's favorites - Elmo and Abby!
Cute shirt my mom made Philip! 
Evelyn
She didn't move from this position until Allison removed her shoes!
There are going to be so many fun times ahead with these two!!!!!!
For breakfast we had blueberry muffins, fruit, hash brown casserole and breakfast bundles.
Elmo fruit platter!

Philip - showing us his breakfast (where do boys learn to do this?!) and Jack
Evelyn 
Kieran and Philip
Philip playing with his camera
Say cheese!
Katey and Isabelle

Hilarious! Kieran bumped his head and Kristy got him a  bandaid. It feel off and we couldn't find it. Soon, Kieran found it and positioned it on his head - just no where near his boo-boo!

Isabelle



I was shocked when Philip blew out his candle on his own!!!


He wanted to try again so we lit it back up but this time Mommy had to help!


Our birthday boy!
Kristy and Kieran
Kate and Jack
Leanne and Philip
Allison and Evelyn
Katey and Isabelle

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Pinterest the best!? I absolutely love the Elmo fruit platter! So creative.

    ReplyDelete