Thursday, February 2, 2012

Super "Run-Fast" Shoes

Wesley took Jackson to the restroom at the Outlets Friday. He was gone awhile but I figured they were both enjoying the weather and the little rides along the way back. Philip and I were playing outside J.Crew, when Jackson came running around the corner.

It didn't take long for me to realize he had new shoes!

I looked up at Wesley and he replied "What, he wanted them...and they seemed like a good price!"

Boys and their toys!

Jackson was on cloud nine with his new (and I quote) "Super fast "Run-Fast" shoes." He WOULD NOT take them off. He actually slept in them Friday night. It took Ryan and me to get them off long enough for us to look at his hurt leg Saturday morning and as soon as we were done looking, we had to put them back on. They stayed on for the x-ray and Jackson and I even had a little argument when I informed him he couldn't wear them to church on Sunday!

He has been so cute showing them to everyone. He hiked his leg up to Ms Sally at the front desk of the YMCA; ran into Publix to show them to Ms Marie in the bakery; and proudly stomped for Ms. Pam to show their light-up capabilities!

Had I known they would provide this much happiness I might have caved in sooner...no, I probably wouldn't have...he's lucky his dad was with him when he spotted them!!

They are Star Wars..

Stormtrooper...

Light-up
Super "Run-Fast" shoes!





1 comment:

  1. The name of the storm trooper is "Cody" and, yes, I do wish they came in adult sizes.

    ReplyDelete