Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

I am not sure who was more excited about Christmas Morning - Wesley or Jackson! Both woke up at 6:00 ready to go down and see what Santa had brought for Jackson.

I on the other hand could have used a few more hours of sleep so I had to make them wait so I could take a shower and wake up! As I was getting ready, the two of them sat on the top stair waiting (not so patiently) as I showered, put on make-up, did my hair and got my camera ready!

Finally, Jackson had the all clear and hustled down the stairs to see what was awaiting him. I think he was really excited about all the Santa had brought him.








Look at all these cars!



Santa also brought a couple of movies, games, books, and 2 oranges!


After playing with his Santa toys, Wesley and Jackson distributed all the other packages and we started opening.
Wesley's family distributes all the presents before any opening begins. We decided to pick up that tradition and Wesley and Jackson handed them all out.
Jackson didn't want Wesley to miss any of them!

Jackson finally got tired of handing the presents out and just settled in until the opening began!

All Jackson wanted to open were his "Thomas presents" from Mimi and Pop Pop. Though the actual presents had nothing to do with Thomas, they caught Jackson's eyes the first day they went under the tree and he was so anxious to get into them!






We took a break mid-morning to enjoy a Christmas Brunch. Note to self for next year: Don't use the same recipes your Mom uses to feed 10 people for just 2! We had so much left over but it was delicious.



After brunch, we continued opening all the wonderful presents from our family. We were so thankful for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment