Thursday, December 3, 2009

Philip's Shower

Tonight was Philip's shower with my friends from Grace Chapel. With second babies, we usually go out to eat at a local restaurant, Provino’s, and enjoy eating dinner together and celebrating.

Priscilla and Katey arranged the evening and it was so much fun! We were once again shown how much Philip will be loved by our church family.

Here are some pictures from the night:

Ann, Cheryl, Amy, Priscilla, Ashley, Kate, Ashley, Leanne, and Katey

Amy, Jen, Leanne and Cheryl

Katey, Kate, Leanne, Ann, and Ashley



Priscilla and Katey gave me this adorable basket. It was full of the necessities including a UT pacifier, UT onesie, and UT burp cloth monogrammed with Philip's name!

Ashley Wyatt found this at GAP and had to get it for Wesley...I mean Philip!

Kate made this adorable diaper cake for Philip. When I showed it to Wesley when we got home, he said we couldn't use it - it was too cute. Then we showed it to Jackson who proceeded to start taking it apart! Oh well, at least I got a good picture!!

Kate also made me this Brother's sign for Philip's room. I had seen it at Christmas Village and she steered me away from getting it. She is so crafty she made me one. Isn't it awesome!
In case you can't see all the words, it says:
With you as my brother,
the baseballs flew further
the rocks skipped forever
and the stars didn't seem so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment