Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jackson's Preschool

Jackson's teacher sent out some pictures of his class. I thought they were cute so I wanted to share.

It is fun to get a glimpse of him in school. I just wish I knew who all these kids were! I do know the names of a few since he is constantly talking about Matthew and Tommy.

Here are the pictures from his Christmas party:
He is sitting next to Matthew and Kerrick. We think Tommy is the little boy at the back table but we aren't sure.


They did a book exchange for Christmas. Jackson received a Winnie the Pooh book so he was very happy!

My poor baby! This was taken at the Thanksgiving party. My guess is it was taken right before I got a call from school saying that he had fallen asleep at the table and asking if I wanted to come get him early! Needless to say, I went and got him immediately. He must have been exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment