Monday, September 27, 2010

More Jacksonisms

Wesley and I are amazed at Jackson's ever increasing vocabulary. Usually, he uses the correct word in the correct context but sometimes, he puts his own sweet spin on things.

Here are just a few examples:

1. Wesley was giving Philip and Jackson a bath. Wesley was washing Philip when Jackson said "DaDa, are you going to get his back tummy too?"

2. Overheard from the backseat, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, caught in a "Bad-Row-Of-Ants" (Lady Gaga Song - Bad Romance"

Of course, now that I go to record his funny antidotes, I am drawing a blank. I will record more as I remember!

3 comments:

  1. Not only singing "Bad Romance" but also . .. "if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" -- however, those lyrics he sings exactly right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh out loud because I can picture his sweet singing now!

    -Minutha

    ReplyDelete