Sunday, September 12, 2010

Watch out world - my boys are driving!

Since Philip was born, Jackson has been waiting for the day he and Philip could ride in the airplane cart at Publix. It is hard to explain to a toddler why exactly his 6-week-old baby brother can’t sit up in the shopping cart!

Well tonight, I was on my own and thought it would be a fun adventure to let Philip and Jackson try out the airplane cart. Needless to say, it was a big hit!

Lots of people throughout Publix were staring at us. At first, I didn't know why. Now, after seeing these pictures, I realize they were staring because my boys looked so cute :-)


Two precious joys in my life!

"I think I could get used to this!"

"Now, Philip, let me show you how to drive"
"Um, Jackson, I don't need lessons from you. I was born to drive!"

"Um, excuse me. I need to change lanes"

"Watch out world!"

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. You're the only person I know who takes a camera to Publix :)

    ReplyDelete