Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Weeks back, I decided that for Valentine’s Day, I would get pictures taken of the boys and me to give to Wesley. I had a coupon for Sears Photo and thought it would be a fun outing.

My appointment was set for the Friday of the Atlanta snowstorm. Wesley ended up driving us down to the mall, but thankfully, didn’t ask what we were doing on our little outing.

I don’t know why I thought it would be a good idea to attempt pictures with two stir-crazy children who hadn’t been out of the house in days, but I did!

Bless the photographer’s heart – she had a challenge and I don’t think she was really up for it.

We did manage to get two great pictures:


The others weren’t so hot. The funniest one was the last one. Here’s how this went down:

Me: Okay, that’s it. These boys have no more in them. We are done.

Photographer: I still have to get a few more poses. We are required to get “x” amount.

Me: Don’t worry. I won’t tell. We are done.

Photographer: No, it is in the system. They will go back and count. I have to shoot my minimum poses.

Me: Seriously? Good luck with this…

Here’s what she got:

1 comment:

  1. hilarious!!! love the pictures leanne!!!!

    abby

    ReplyDelete